Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quick Update

She stayed the night with a gentleman a couple weekends ago at very fine hotel located downtown.  Had the top floor with a wonderful view.  I stayed late and then left them together around midnight, filmed the entire time I was there with three cameras/angles.  She was very, well, to be honest, drunk, lol, when I left.  She said he woke her up every 2-3 hours or so and they fucked in different places around the room each time. Even had her put her high heels back on and stand spread eagle against the huge window that was the entire wall while he took her from behind.. None of that was on video so I only have my imagination to work with.  With her being half drunk by this time, I can only imagine he had his way with her while she was fucked like she has not been in a long long time.  She was all smiles the next day, but couldn't remember much, had to get details out of her a little at a time over the next few days, lol.

In August she is traveling to stay a Friday and Saturday night with him.  She is really starting to enjoy things as you could imagine....  She is taking all three video cameras and promises me some very good video. They plan on fucking the entire time, so I do believe her on the good video part. Oh, and he was just tested for std and so was she, so, they are not using condoms.  He is just pulling out and coming on her so she doesn't get pregnant.  Um ya, hot.  He says he wants to come inside her so he is looking into getting snipped soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is so hot! You two are amazingly sexy!

    ReplyDelete