Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another update

She got a hold of the proverbial handyman.  Happened about 4-5 weeks ago or so.  Actually, he is this guy -

http://thehotwifehasyou.blogspot.com/2013/04/last-sunday-new-guy.html
http://thehotwifehasyou.blogspot.com/2013/05/she-is-experience.html

I did not have time to give more details so here are a little more.  He came over to fix an appliance at our house, I called him, he was recommended by a friend.  He came over when I was not home and took care of the problem quickly.  She called me after he left and said he was sooooo cute that she could barely contain herself.  Said she wanted to jump him but was too shy, lol.  So, I did what any Husband of a hotwife would do, I texted him.  I said, you made my woman so happy to have that finally fixed and sent him a picture of her all done up with a nice big smile on her face.  And then texted, 'call me when you are alone'.  I am sure that interested him, probably didn't know what that was all about, but I figured if he wasn't attracted to her that he would never call or maybe he would just be to professional for a follow up call, not sure at this point.  He did.  Somewhere in there I asked him if he thought she was hot.  He hesitated, but blurted out that I was a very lucky guy as she is super hot.  I said, well, it just may be your day then, lol, cause we have an open relationship and she really likes you.  I gave him her phone number and he texted her within 10 min.  I got a call from her saying what the hell did I just do?  I said, uh oh, why do you ask?  She proceeded to explain how she just got a call from 'J' and she said that you told him that we had an open relationship and that he would love to hook up, what the hell were you thinking?  hahaha, then she said Thank You! about a million times and floated off into dreamland as she went off texting him for the rest of the night.  Those posts I listed above shows a bit more of what happened.  But, to sum it up and bring it to date, he comes by every week for a very hot 30-45 minutes of pounding her all over the living room.  He even came in her mouth and it was not caught on video so she owes me big time on that one, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment