Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update on 'The Friend'

Thought I would update some -  The friend from  http://thehotwifehasyou.blogspot.com/2011/06/friend-its-getting-serious-now.html?zx=9ae6e6f193b09fe1 did create some sparks in the recent weeks, hot ones.  After a few weeks of not talking about anything related to this, just about day to day stuff, I brought up if he wanted any new pics.  He said 'Of Course!' very quickly, so I texted him a couple hot recent ones of her.  He texted back with the usual 'OMG SHE IS SO FUCKING HOT!' type responses and a few more of how she really needed a hard smack on her ass so it left a bright red hand print about the size of his hand.  When I saw him a couple days later, I finally just approached the topic with 'Hey, I know you haven't said anything about my woman of the late so I figured you were still on the fence about things.  I haven't brought it up because I didn't want to bring up any tempting thoughts if they were being cruel.  He fired back before I even finished -'Oh I can be tempted!'  lol.  I said ok, lol, I wasn't sure I said, but his response told me a lot.  It sounded like some internal struggle was definitely going on, but looking at the menu and thinking about eating was definitely okay and encouraged. 

So I laughed a bit at him but then seriously said, so, when are you going to be free then? When can I bring her over for you to inspect to see if she interests you?  He said, well, I will be alone in a week, for a whole week, the whole place to myself.  I said 'Reallly.....'.  We talked some more, got into some specifics.  We mentioned the pool.  He thought it would be nice for us just to come over and hop in and he could get to know her under the water and go over her carefully while I watched out for nosey neighbors peeking through the fence cracks.  As soon as she said that, I had visions of her and him not even kissing at that point, in case a neighbor was peeking, but instead, both of them running their hands over each others bodies just under the water.  Just playful at first, I'm sure.  But as each of them breaks away and then wanders close again, I do think that he will be using his fingers and hands to rub her pussy from through her bikini bottoms and she will be stroking his cock through his shorts.  If the coast is still clear, she WILL slip his very hard cock out the top of this swim shorts and look him in the eye as she strokes him off slowly underwater.  I know how she is, I know exactly how this would start.  I also know him.  He will then turn her around and pull her bikini covered hot ass against his released bare cock.  Adjusting it just so to get it nestled between her ass cheeks, pressing up against her so she can feel how hard he is.  I see his hands running over her bikini covered top, with a slight roughness he will be squeezing her breasts and sliding his hands down to her covered pussy to make sure he is fully able to feel everything about her.  He will be whispering softly in her ear, the words I wont be able to hear, probably something to the tune of whether she feels that cock between her ass cheeks, hunting for where it best feels pleasure, hunting for its rightful home. This will not happen extremely fast, nor too long, because at some point, he will pull her bikini bottom to the side and start to rub his bare cock on her bare and bald pussy.  From what angle this will happen, I cant picture it exactly because I know both of them will start to get aggressive, her trying to excite him into taking her right now, right there, and him just naturally doing what his instincts are telling him he must do.  If he has his way, she will still have her ass pressed up against his cock and will either pull her bikini down slightly or to the side and will continue to just keep sliding on her bare pussy.  I know he would like to take her right now, he might even accidentally let her feel his girth slightly enter her, but I know he wont cave and will just keep teasing her.  This will go on and on until finally she is just outright trying to plunge it in.  Even with him actively resisting to do so, she will have broke and will be doing anything she can to have him inside of her.  Its too high of a place and too close of a higher place for her to understand anything else then needing to have him in her right then.  Literally like a crack addict staring at a fresh crack rock in front of them, lol, she wont be able control herself.  He wont either, but, he knows he can control himself and if he does, greater highs are available in the near future and he will lead her there. 

I know this because he does not want just a fuck here and there and for the excitement to be over after a few visits.  He wants incredible orgasms and very frequent visits, with him fucking her just the way he wants.  He said he will let me know when to come over, but sadly, he never called.  I thought he changed his mind, but instead, he did not have the house to himself like he thought he would.  As it stands now, I have sent him a couple more pics that I took of her right before we went out one night, where she pulled her jeans down and sat on my cock for several glorious minutes until I exploded under her spell as she slowly sent her hips in a slow circle.  Here are the pics I took that night and sent to him. 





 
But that's it, that's all we have discussed for a few weeks now.  I don't know his intentions, maybe I need to tempt him without mercy.  Bring her over in her hot tight jeans with a thong underneath that is just barely visible like in the pics above and just pull her jeans down. Just show him her ass and ask is he sure he doesn't want to come over and inspect what she has going on over here? Maybe even ask if he wants to slap his bare cock on her ass cheeks for a bit..spend some time admiring the ripples of her ass and get close to her to feel her desire.  Maybe even go ahead and pull the thong to the side and just rub his cock on her bare slit for a bit. Maybe I can pull her thong down to her jeans and drop a bit of astroglide between her ass cheeks and he can slide his cock between them for a bit. It wont hurt anything.  Some good quality time like this never hurt a thing as far as I know.......can I watch?  please?

No comments:

Post a Comment