Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Two new firemen

So what is the deal with firemen? Wowsers, I did not know how much ass firemen are able to get.  Insane.  I mean, I am not oblivious to it, even my hotwife appreciates a guy in uniform, especially a fireman.  But I don't think it is just at that level, a little appreciation that is.  It is way more crazy than just some appreciation here and there, lol. I think I can safely say, if a guy is a fireman, slightly above average looks, build, smarts, and endowment, that these guys could  bet laid every single week with a different woman. My woman would love to be a part of any of that action, that's for sure.

Two happen to be on our radar right now.  Both firemen are completely different from each other.  While both sound experienced in playing with a married woman, they are both headed in opposite directions.  One is younger and by the few pictures I have, seems to be in slightly better shape.  In talking to him, he seems to be more of the 'Want to explore every inch of her body for many hours' type of guy.  Noting wrong with this type of guy, noting at all.  I foresee many hours of bliss for her.  They are guaranteed a great time.  He seems slightly dominant, I cant wait to watch.

The second guy, now he is very interesting to me.  Same category of going to be 'going-over-every-inch-of-her-body, but he is much naughtier.  He will bring the mental foreplay into things.  Him and I have briefly communicated via email, but we covered some territory very quickly.  While I always cover the basic issues that must be covered when meeting a new potential for her, its very rarely do I get to cover anything that I would really like to see happen.  That might come just before we hook up or more often then not, it seems to happen just as its happening.  I get to play director for a bit and let me tell you, its a blast.  I think part of the 'blast' at that very moment is because him and her have just had their own blast, going at it in every direction in every position and now are kind of in a 'la-la-land' moment waiting for the next wave of energy to come forth.  That's when I sometime throw something hot out there to try and sometimes I see both of their eyes light up with an 'Oh hell yes' kind of look to them.  And off to more la la moments they go.

But this guy had more to think about.  He took a very dominant role while being very respectful with me.  He laid out some things that he was interested in trying and wanted to know if I was on the same page or not.  "Oh hell yes" I am.  I have read stories that other people have had amazing experiences with a dominant man guiding a couple, read many stories in fact.  The ones that don't go off the deep end with some real crazy stuff are very much a great turn on for me.  I get extremely turned on when I read the good stories, but never would have thought there might be the right guy or guys right here around where we live.

To explain it in more detail, once we were done talking about the basic issues of what she likes, dislikes, whether the filming would be a problem, going over the rules of the condom usage, and some examples of good times we had in the past that we would love to do again, then that's when he started to ask ME some questions.  The questions he wanted to talk about were of how the three of us would have the best time it could be.  He asked about my involvement in the past -exactly- and if I thought it was good, if I wanted more, or if I wanted less.  He asked more and more, I  talked more and more as we went along.  Many very hot things for the both of us came to the surface.  As a primary example, he said that of course he would like some alone time with my hotwife to establish how well we click and if she digs him and such.  But, if she has the hots for him, he said he wanted me to make sure I was in the room watching the two of them.  Since I had told him that the camera rolling doesn't bother her at all and that she will let go 100% while I filmed, he then wanted to make sure I was always involved.  He said its important to establish rank very soon in the bedroom between the three of us.  That there would always be respect between the two of us, that it was good if I witnessed things for a while and then helped out as told.  He said specifically that he wanted to deeply engage her in kissing and would tell me at some point to come over and lick her pussy in order to get it ready for him.  He said he would continue to kiss her while I did this.  I can only imagine the effect this would have on her.  Being deeply brought into his world with deep passionate/slightly rough kisses as the same time as being licked by her husband who was ordered to do so.  I only wondered how much power and rank this would establish right there and then with her. He also said he would be claiming her ass so he would be telling me to prepare her ass for him also with lots of licking to make sure to relax her and make sure it went in smoothly.  He mentioned keeping me close as he fucked her, making sure I was very involved by seeing everything he does to her very close and in detail.  Said there would be much more in the future of these kinds of things.

Wow.  Two completely different evenings this would make between the two of these firemen.  But I am very interested in talking to the second one and learning more about myself while at the same time having him lead her to higher places.  Since we have been talking, I have even asked each potential since how dominant they are or are not.  I just want to know up front how they see things working the best for them.  I love to be off to side and in the shadows in an effort to capture her being unleashed naturally, but I also don't want to miss an opportunity to be more involved.


1 comment:

  1. Ran across your profile at hotwifelife. From your info there I thought you might be in Knox too. Really enjoyed reading your blog. BUT this post really surprised me. I am a fireman too. I also made my living playing in a top 40/motown band before I joined the fire dept. Just had to say firemen can't even begin to compare with the number of women you get being in a band. But being a fireman hasn't been bad. If you would like to learn more about me just check out our profile on hotwifelife under crazy45tn or crazyntn. Would really love to talk about the life style.

    ReplyDelete