Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I love my hotwife's thoughts

She just told me at lunch that when she gets back from her break, that she wants to get back into the 'swing' of things.  She doesn't realize how much that turns me on.  After so many weeks of waiting on my tip toes and peaking over the fence to see if she is getting horny, this is a highlight of my week to hear this.

She takes breaks for various reasons, but she seems to have two that she really leans on as they are connected.   The main one  is she wants to re-connect with me to bring it back to the way it was before we started hooking her up with guys.  The other is that each encounter seems to wear her out mentally just a little bit.  Actually, I don't think I am explaining that well.  I think its the drama of each encounter.  Even if the drama is very very small as large ones would obviously wear her out.  Its any thought she has outside of her and me.  This extra 'thought' is , well, extra.  Would not call it a burden, but it is heavy.  It's something she has with her that she does not have when it is just her and I.  It can be overwhelming for her that in the end, she wants a few days or weeks off from thinking about it all.  To clear the mind and to possibly get ready for another encounter in a few weeks.  This can take a week or a few.  It also seems to make her want to take a break a couple times a year for a month or two.

I think these breaks are also pretty natural but at the same time, we might not be doing things exactly right.  Could it be they are a sign?  I mean, break it down to something much simpler, I think anyone would love to click their fingers and fuck who ever they wanted in any way they wanted as long as they could click their fingers again and resume normal life just as fast as if nothing had happened other then a sweet 'ass orgasm or 5 or 10.  I bet they would do it a couple times a week even.  I know this because a lot of people are masturbating out there, on a pretty frequent basis and this is the best substitute that keeps the real thing a fantasy. I will think about this some more, but this is the ideal fantasy that if we could get reality pretty close then dammit, that would be something, wouldn't it?

I will of course will give her all the time and space she needs, always.  But nothing turns me on more to see her letting go sexually and any break she takes from these new encounters just makes me want to seem them more.  I guess through this blog I make her sound like she is ready for sex 24/7 and wants a new guy every day, when in reality this is far from the truth.  Very far.  Not even sure of the numbers, but she has been with around 7 guys her entire life.  I could be off by 1, but not more than 2.  Point being is I think a lot of woman go through that many in their first semester of college.  So while this is a hotwife blog, she is not only new to the hotwife lifestyle, she is really just opening her eyes to what other women have been experiencing just being single at a much younger age.

That being said, I don't take any of her encounters for granted.  I thoroughly enjoy each and every one.  I get to see her experiencing so much for the first time and see her grow and reach out for what she wants next.  That is a huge turn on, huge.

So, the more I would love more encounters to happen, the more I also do not want to influence an encounter to happen that is not pretty natural for her.  I wrote an article for www.hotwifelife.com , should post in a couple days, but it really talks about one of the things that is so hot in the hotwife life. Its exactly what I am talking about here, seeing things that would have taken place naturally, I am just lucky enough to be able to see it.  Read the article for more.

After saying all of this, I can only think of one thing.  How can more encounters happen that do not cause her to want to take a break as often and that are still something that she really wants, not me pushing things at all and thereby creating an unnatural encounter that she never would have had if I had not 'pushed'.  When I say pushed, that sounds harsh,  I just mean she ends up doing it for me and not for her.  Even 50/50 is fine, though I would love it to be 100% her, just not for me only.  Not interested in seeing that.  This does not mean I can't suggest something and even set it up all the way.  That sounds hot, but only if she wants it, once again, not just for me.

So how? Well, that's what is in my thoughts these days.  I don't have the best answer.  I have some ideas.  Some might even work.  I do know that I want to keep letting her know that her and I are good.  That when it comes to her and I, we are relaxed and drama free. Just as we have always been, easy going and a pleasure to hang out with.

How to make all the future encounters drama free to be easy on the mind? Possibly less talk and more fucking?  I mean really, make the common ground a completely NSA meet and less fluff, less anything other then fucking.  She has had a couple of those, and frankly, those are the ones she likes the best, but the others, its like she just ran too much stuff through her mind for it to be truly free and easy to work with.  It seems like if the chit chat outside of sex was short but sweet and the fucking was awesome, then she only wanted more.  Too much chit chat and letting go of too much personnel stuff made her think too much everything entirely.   It may have even made the sex more interesting, maybe not, to share that much personal stuff, but in the end, it still burdened her down in the mind, wore her out a little.  She has pulled away in the past and will pull away in the future on these is what I think.*(Not talking about talk during sex, different animal there, that's bubble territory and a requirement for a stud that knows what he is doing, read my blog for more on that.) 

I don't know, I am still learning about this all, all I can do is look at what the ideal situation is and compare it to what it is now and see where to bridge the two.  If she was OH MY GOD happy all the time and having hot sexy encounters once a week to what ever frequency she wanted because it only made her feel good, then bingo, I would love to make that happen. But I need to talk to her about it, see how she feels about things and listen to what she says.  We might be able to try something in a new way and see how she feels after that and go from there.  I am pretty sure she would love to have more frequent encounters also, but not at the expense of being worn out.  Quality over quantity, but wants wrong with making the quantities into quality ones and enjoying them all? hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment