Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bra and thong themed movie night this friday

Or that's what I am pushing for at least, lol.  After last nights festivities, she has invited him to come over after his work on Friday night to watch a movie.  I said they both should spoon on the couch and cuddle under a blanket for the entire movie.  She blushed and was shy about it.  Not too sure how excited she is about it, but I just thought I would throw it out there to her and see what she thinks.  I am loving the thought of her under a blanket with him.  Lots and Lots of hands all over for a whole movie.  Lots and Lots of pressing against each others body.  I am okay with it, its just to stay warm, I don't want her to be cold or anything....  I just think after a long day on the job for him that for him to snuggle up with a freshly showered and light perfumed hottie hotwife under the covers with just a bra and thong that surely they both will find some common ground of enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. Nice.... we tried similar to that, but my wife is so impatient and wants to go right to the bedroom. Next time we'll make them promise to wait until after the movie or show! Didn't think of the blanket thing though... could make it easier for them to do things without being embarrassed as well. Plus it leaves things to our imagination as well.

    ReplyDelete