Monday, January 31, 2011

The Bubble Man returns

Wednesday night looks to be a very exciting night for us.  She is possibly getting together with the gentleman that caused me to post about the 'Bubble'.  He was the first that I had witnessed that understood its powers and brought them to bare in full effect.  She has not been with him since before Christmas so I am hoping she is pretty pent up inside.  In fact, that's the last time we played with another since.  She has several that are waiting for their schedules to open up, but nothing confirmed yet.  Hoping to post much more as things get exciting!  Most of all, I hope many more take advantage of building a bubble with her.

4 comments:

  1. How did it go last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fuck dude. Its been since before christmas since we 'played' and all in the first 5 seconds it came back to me on why we like this. I can speak for her as I can see how she liked it, but from behind the camera I literally had my jaw wide open the entire time. Its stuck in both of our heads now and we are on a high for several days. I have already started to write a post, hope to have it up today, but I need to cut some pics from the video to add to the post so ill come back to add those over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the post and the pics. I hope she was deep in the bubble with him. I hope she was gone with him, filled by him. I hope she was his for a while. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear and see more.

    ReplyDelete