Friday, November 19, 2010

“Tell her to slut it up till I get back, hopefully in January”

“Tell her to slut it up till I get back, hopefully in January” her favorite stud texted to me about a month ago.
Deep, underneath the surface of her day to day life, she is pulled to him. 

She is so sweet.  I love her sweet smiles she gives me.  But she can’t help it.  She must obey.  This is hitting her on a level that she doesn’t understand and certainly can’t tell me about.  It’s just not accessible to her right now to talk about.  She must not only obey, she has no choice, she has already given herself over to him.  She will learn more about this connection as she goes. On this level that she is not in control of and barely has access to, powerful things are stirring underneath.  At this level, she is a moth to the light, can’t be distracted from completing her mission.  She is only aware of this mission slightly.  I don’t think the moth even knows exactly what is going on other then it must continue and do everything it can to move forward. 

He sent that line up above in a text to me and I relayed it on to her.  She didn’t hear it from him, she didn’t read it from his email or instant message, she got it from me, it was passed through me.  Why is that significant?  It was meant to be fun, to remind her of him, to put a smile on her face and of course to let her know that he might be coming in January.  Right?  It is as simple as that, right?  Just good ole fun and she will admit the same.  She will even argue with you that was all it was, I am sure of it.  Soon though, she will change the subject, as it just doesn’t merit discussing any more.   But to see how he can reach her even through a message that I hand to her, that is whole new level.

I very much feel cuckolded by this and absolutely love it.  No, much more then that, I am reaching new sexual highs because of his power over her.  For me, cuckolding is being a helpless-watching-secondary-male to his woman, this woman who becomes all powerful when she is with her Alpha.  I say helpless because once it starts, there is nothing I can do, I am held in place by needing to watch what is happening before me.  Needing to watch her feel pleasure this high that I cannot give her.  It’s this helplessness that makes my cock so fucking rock hard as I become a servant to both of them just so I can continue to watch them.  I don’t want it to stop. I want her pleasure to keep going higher and I want him to be pleased with her.

Like a mentor patting me on my shoulder with the comment- ‘She is a hot little fuck, you did well’.  I am glad you liked fucking her Sir; it was my absolute privilege to be able to witness it, thank you.  If there is anything I can do to help you two continue to meet up every time you come to town, please, let me know and will try my best to make it happen.

yes, that is her and yes, that is him

Whoa, got sidetracked again thinking about her pushing me to the side a little so the big cock in the room could get at her pussy at a better angle.  Sorry honey, but could you move over a little so he can get it all in?  He hit bottom but still has 3 inches to go so I need to keep looking for a position that he can pound me hard in as I just really want to feel his rock hard abs up against my clit. He is too far away now.  It hurts me to go any deeper, but by the look on his face I can tell that he needs to get it all in so I am in training sort of.  Thanks honey. And I know you want to get it all on film so go get the camera and come get this on film as he just got another inch in. Hurry as I am cumming AGAIN!  lol. 

 Back to her changing the subject, lol.  The real reason she would rather talk about something else is because the more she would try and defend that it was not anything more, the more the tingles down there would grow and grow until she would let slip a small smile from it all.  That fact is, she is obeying her lover in everything.  And it is so hot to see.  Ever since that comment, she decided to resolve several things that she was thinking about I getting involved more in the hotwife lifestyle.  The outcome of all that thinking was to obey him and start ‘slutting it up’ for him.  While that language may very whorish to some, it conveys very quickly to her what he wants to convey - ‘Start fucking and don’t stop as I want to experience you turning from the sweet innocent lady I first met to a very trainable cock starving slut that will then deserve my attention if I return.’   I think she wants to be more experienced before he arrives, for him.  So when he does arrive, she can return that experience back to him to show him that she listens.  That she will do anything for him, to please him, to show him that she will learn to please him in the ways that he needs.

I think it’s going to be a wild ride till he shows up again and again.  May even meet another Alpha that she might connect with, we both can only hope.  I am leaking pre-cum as I think about all of this.  She said last night that she just loves cock inside her and wanted to know how I felt about that.  Oh fuck, I love it when she is thinking like that. Oh how I love to see her in pleasure.  The more she lets go, the more turned on I get, the more I want to keep that going for the both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Very hot. Thanks for sharing can't wait to see and read more!

    ReplyDelete