Tuesday, September 21, 2010

First Post -

My fantasies of her never stop, they just continue to evolve fiercely.  The more I get a 'taste' of her throughout our normal days and our mmmm- not so normal days, the deeper she has control of me.  I allow this control as it turns me on more then anything I have ever experienced.  She is the very center of my sexual essence.  The situation of this picture is the very pinnacle of what she does to me and so far is the high point of anything I have experienced in my life sexually.

You see, this one is special as its something new and I hope its something we continue.  This photo was taken right after we got home from a 2 hour fuck session she just had with a total stud.  He slowly let these minimal clothes slide to the floor at the beginning of their meeting and then pulled the thong to the side as he fucked her from behind before he slid them off for more complete and unrestricted access to her body. All the while I watched and filmed in amazement from the sidelines where I love it. This was actually their second meeting, the first was just two days prior.  That day consisted of me bringing her to him and him letting out his animal instincts. He went over her body very carefully and methodically like a big predator of the wild that has its prey pinned and is just playing with its catch.  The more he was close and intimate with her, the more he was instinctively turned on which just naturally flowed to him needing to get his 9" cock inside her. And he did get inside her, for over 1 hour continuously.  That day was needful, he needed take her first in missionary, both so he could experience who she was face to face and see her entire body awaken to his touch as he went through many different techniques to find where she lost control.  And also so could see her gradually become his over time as she gave control to him.  More on that later....

The second day was less needful and much more about his drive as he took her in many different positions all over the room.  More on that later also....

But this photo was her showing me what she offered him, with a confidence level that I have not seen before. She showed me what was his for the last couple of days and what will be his again when he comes back to town. He brought her to an uncountable amount of orgasms both days over and over. I was now able to finally touch her, this fantasy that I have been watching, this sexual goddess, I was now able to actually feel with my hands and my fingertips.  I took her all in immediately after these photos and she led me to the bedroom where I reclaimed her with some very forceful cock strokes....

Now, as I go over the videos,  I immerse myself in all the little nuances that I missed during the actual event.  Going over these when I can review, fast forward and pause is the next best sexual high I have ever achieved in my life up till now.  Being able to really see her let go of herself in detail is an incredible turn on and given enough alone time, I will have my hard cock out and stroke it to completion in just minutes if I have been reviewing the vids for any length of time.

So here is the reason I have chosen to blog about our experiences.  I need to let out what I am feeling in words and I need her to know my thoughts.  We communicate everything, but sometimes we get busy and I have trouble really saying what I want to say.  Now, I can say exactly what I am feeling.  If there are any readers of this blog that enjoy the true stories, I hope you give kind words as we just are not looking for any negative drama. If you like what you read, let us know!

More to come very shortly....

1 comment:

  1. Your description of your wife's experiences with this stud were beautifully written. I can feel your passion as I feel hers.

    ReplyDelete