Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fantasy of showing her off to close friend

This one has me, right now, more tingles from these new thoughts then anything else.  Here is the scene:  If she were to get all dressed up in a nice hot little number, some sleek little dress that pulls up so easily with some hot Victoria Secret panties underneath and we then visit a friends house to hang out when his woman was away.  I know they both would love to fuck each other if given the chance, but I am thinking hands off, no touching what so ever.  He is too close of a friend and also might talk to someone in our circle or close to it and we just do not need the drama. But with a safeguard, it might work. Maybe if she was to either dance a little or maybe just strike some provocative poses throughout his house and maybe let him take pictures with my camera.  Maybe let him direct her poses at some point.  So with her teasing a little with what she shows and him directing what he wants to see, this could create a very exciting evening.  No touching, not even nudity.  The furthest it could go is what ever he can see through her light material choice of clothing. I also know for a fact that see through clothing is a big turn on for him.  If she gets that information, she might just have even more fun with that. Just build and build more excitement.

She could come back at a later date with more changes of clothes, do a photo shoot throughout his house, including his bed. I keep the pictures. Nothing could ever be said to anyone as he would never want those pictures to end up anywhere but with us, so by default, makes me feel pretty safe with keeping our lifestyle a secret.  Just throwing the fantasy around in my head.  But every time I do, I get worked up....

With both of them wanting to fuck each other silly, yet unable to even touch, I wonder how high I could watch them both get before they both masturbate through their clothing in each others corners watching each other do the same. hmmmmm, pretty hot I think.  I'm thinking some things about her would catch his interests, certain angles, certain things he sees.  Let alone the looks that she will not be able to hide from him.  The ones that tell him that she desires his cock in her right now.  Where she wants him grabbing her hips from behind and thrusting his large cock into her.  She has told me this before, so I know its what she will be thinking.  And I have told her that he would love to fuck her if he could.  She loves to be the desire of a man that she she thinks is hot.  She loves to think about how bad he really wants to get inside her and if given an empty hotel room with no other concerns that its where they would be right now. She could then feel how hard his cock is for her as she feels his extreme desire to plunge it in and out over and over in her shaven pussy.

They will be shy at the beginning, her teasing poses and him cracking remarks on how he wants her to pose in his attempt to keep it light.  But I think it would start to get much more serious as they both got more and more turned on.  Much more seductive, less shyness and joking.  More deep looks at each other.  More desire coming to the surface that neither will be able to hide.  Then as they both realize the limitations, their minds racing around on what they both want to do, see, and say.  Hitting the wall of no touching but staying right next to it as to take in as much as possible.  Both know that they will be fucking each other in their minds later that night when they are apart.  Whether its going solo or her fucking me and him fucking his woman, regardless, they will be fucking each other very passionately.

I would love to see all this.  And the next time, and the next.  On top of all this, I know neither of them have any will power when it comes to holding back from fucking.  I mean, sure, they do, but I know them both so well, that they will be literally aching to fucking each other after a while.  I should be able to whisper his name in her ear at night when we make love and for it to create such a strong orgasm in her that it gets me excited to just think about it.  Maybe I should just text him and ask him if its okay to txt him naughty pics of her.  And then do that for a couple of months and see what that creates in him.  Maybe I should just write down the list of rules and hand it to both of them.  hmmm, maybe in a couple weeks or when I hear of his woman leaving town again.  hmmmmmm.....

You know, I'm sending him a txt right now to see if he is alone or if I can send him a picture.  waiting for response now.....got a blank text from him, lol, didn't know you could send a blank text, haha......Says he is eating lunch close to here, I just asked him if wanted a Hot Pic of my woman.  He just responded with Yea. So I just sent the pic from the previous post.  He said 'Sweet'.  Said the only thing that would make that pic better is a big red hand print.  Said he was on the road next weekend and I could send him what ever pics I wanted as he would be all by himself. loltext-ed that I will have to bring her over sometime wearing just that and see if she will get photogenic for him.  He said "YES!"  lol.  The wheels of turning the fantasy into reality are turning..

So if I plan this just right, I can send him a new pic every 2-3 days to keep him on simmer.  That should start to get him climbing the excitement ladder.  I will start talking with her here and there and see if she is interested also. lol.

2 comments:

  1. Great fantasy turned reality.....getting a pic of your sweet wife every couple of days would be a slow burn for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot. I would love for my wife to do this as well.

    ReplyDelete